Here we are providing Tally ERP9 Interview Questions. Generally Tally ERP9 is such an excellent powerful tool for accounting in Insurance and Banking sector.Here We are providing the best tally interview questions for freshers and experience person those are really need to get a job. These Tally erp 9 interview questions are prepared by well expert which can give you best result.
What Is Tally?
It’s Software Tool for Accounting and Inventory management in Insurance and banking sector. By tally you can do lot more functionality.
- Performing accounting functions
- Managing inventory items and store Details of product.
- payroll management.
- Filing tax return
- preparing a balance sheet and VAT.
- Calculating interest on the outstanding amount by profit and loss statement.
What is the difference between Tally ERP 9 and Tally 7.2?
Tally is software Integrate with lot of functionality like Accounting, Inventory, reporting in especially banking and insurance or CA firm,
Tally ERP9 is a very advanced tool of basic tally which covers additional features like Payroll Management, TDS, VAT and other tax calculating tool.
Explain in Tally ERP 9, how you can view profit and loss statement?
Inorder to get the profit and loss statement in Tally software then click F1.
it will display the information based on the default primary groups. With every transaction/voucher that is entered is updated instantly
Service Tax Report can be seen from which tool in Tally?
Display > Statutory Reports
Short cut to cancel a day book or list of vouchers in Tally ERP 9?
In Tally ERP 9, short cut to cancel a day book or list of vouchers is ALT+X
Shortcut to select the purchase order voucher type?
What are the types of ledger you can make in Tally ERP 9?
- You can make a sales/purchase ledger
- You can make an Income/Expense ledger
- You can make a party ledger
- You can make bank account
- You can make a tax ledger
- You can make a current liabilities
Explain how you can generate schedule VI profit & loss account using auditors edition of Tally ERP 9?
In order to generate schedule VI profit & loss account, you need to follow below step.
- Go to the gateway of Tally ->Audit & Compliance->Financial Statements->Profit & Loss account
- Press Ctrl+3 to load the previous year’s company to generate the Schedule VI profit & loss account with two year’s data
How can you get company statutory details in Tally ERP9?
Simple way to get Company statutory details in Tally ERP9, just use the shortcut Ctrl+Alt+B to check statutory details from any screen.